Sunday, May 25, 2008


Socks

I was going to post a 4am but I knew you'd be asleep and I didn't want to wake you even though I was hurting and wide awake. Same at 5am. And 6am. Now it's just after 7 and I figure fuck it, you'll be awake soon anyway.

Last weekend we went to Thames and just before we came home, the Flatties worked a bit of their magic (oh twas heavenly) on me and my lower back pain was significantly reduced for 6 nights/mornings.

I think the lease on it must have expired because it's back (scuse pun) and back with a vengeance. Even overdoing the doing stuff shit on Wednesday didn't make a difference or maybe I'm paying for it now, but there are seriously some mornings (usually the ones like this morning where I can't stand up/walk/put my sox on) that the pain just drags me down into the Dark Place. Add to that a worsening in my legs and the extra spasticity and pain happening there, a sense of uselessness and being unneeded and I start thinking "Hurry up and grow up kids, Mummy needs to check out".

Soon.

It's not like there's ever going to be much worth hanging around for, after all.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...