Friday, October 19, 2007


Putting it Bluntly

James Blunt is kind of cool. He was on Rove tonight and was funny, and cute, and sang nicely and I decided he's looking pretty good for only 10 years younger than me. Just about the right age, really.

Now if only he would wear a suit and carry a gun.

In other news, I picked up my MRI films today and saw them for the first time in nearly 6 years. I saw my nose and I saw my brain and I saw my eyes and inside my neck, but I didn't see the image that I was expecting to see, the really clear one I distinctly remember seeing on a lightbox on a wall in an Outpatients clinic cubicle at the hospital. Did I imagine it? Has it got lost? Am I losing my marbles?

I do hate these conundrums... maybe I can wangle another MRI out of the new chap and then it won't matter any more, I'll have up-to-date proof of Mort's Missing Marbles.

4 comments:

Flattie said...

I saw my kidneys on an ultra scan yesterday, does that count ? And no, they wasnt served up wiv onion liver an bacon either

Morticia said...

Did you see my marbles too, by any chance?

Flattie said...

No strangely enough.....

Morticia said...

Bugger.


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...