Thursday, October 18, 2007


Primeval

I have this sudden urge tonight to go and live on a wild and isolated cliff top overlooking the sea. I almost have a picture of it, living in my head... well I still have a faint memory of how I pictured it the first time I fantasised Freedom all those years ago, anyway.

It looks a bit like this



but a little flatter on top, yeah? With lots more grass and no_fucking_kids.

Kids, our immortality personified or just another of God's little jokes? I bet that place has Hell winds and crashing waves, an opportunity to immerse oneself in Nature at Her finest.

And get close enough to kick God in the nipples. Bitch.

Reading: One - Richard Bach - 'One'
Listening to: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.

"If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...