Wednesday, July 9, 2008


Old mates

We gained an extra dog today, just a few days babysitting. Matey has returned to the fold for a few days R&R, drooling on the cats, sleeping on the couch, knocking things over with his windmill tail and putting Nush down a level to where she already was - at the bottom of the heap.

Here he is, fully engaged in Eyelid Inspection at 4am tomorrow (now).



Tommy did his job with much more style at 10am yesterday



Now if only they'd all stop pissing on my pile of woodchips. I mean, is it really necessary?

Yeah, I'm bored, too. I think I'll go back to bed. I can get a couple of hours in before the world starts to wake up, if I can get Tommy off my pillows.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...