Friday, June 20, 2008


Wearing fatigues

I'm tired. Dog tired, drag the feet tired, fall asleep sitting up tired. I-just-wanna-sleep-tired.

MS tired.

Too tired even to bother yelling at the kids and that was the fun part of the day.

I'm sick. I think I have a chest infection brewing but the doc was busy until next Monday. The garlic is holding it in check. Sort of. My legs are wobbly and my eyes are droopy and the clonazepam has me doing a real bad zombie impersonation half the time and the rest of the time I'm hanging for the next dose to stop the spasms.

But I've now lost 24kg in total and 20 in the past 9 months.

Amen.

I need new drugs. Better drugs. Ones that won't make me lean but won't make me fat again.

Listening to: Sting - Desert Rose.
Reading: Nothing. I skimmed the last 3 chapters of Gabaldon and took the damn thing back.


I dream of rain
I dream of gardens in the desert sand
I wake in vain
I dream of love as time runs through my hand...

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...