Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Montage

So, not only do I piss off and leave you for a few days while getting oldies moving house sorted, but when I return it's to bring you video links.

This one is relevant to the most recent silence - moving the baby grand piano from upstairs



and this one is the most breathtaking piece of artistry I've seen in a long while



Today I finally got over feeling abandoned. It was about new beginnings, new objectives and new boundaries. And pretending that they aren't sticking a needle in my spine next Tuesday. Oh, and I've upped my new meds twice - they weren't working very well. I can't go much higher without risk of addiction, and being addicted to smoking is addiction enough, thanks.

I'm too pooped to post properly.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...