Friday, February 8, 2008


Slack

Go on, say it. I am a slack bitch.

I have neglected you, relegated you to the status of "not tonight dear" and deprived you of the magnificence that is Moi.

On the up side, Project Eden is not far off completion (read: run out of motivation, money, scrap metal, good humour and the ability to walk more than a few feet before needing to sit down again) and I will once more be tickling your balls eyeballs from inside your monitor.

Oh yeah, I've lost heaps of weight too, that's how I can fit in that little 15" LCD screen - a 19" CRT is much roomier, though.

Size does matter.

2 comments:

cwnda said...

I just KNEW there would be a good reason for me to get a new wide-screen monitor. Thanks for that - must tell the wife. -Ô¿Ô- 

Morticia said...

Yeah, you do that ;-)


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...