Friday, November 2, 2007


Hiatus

Ok, I have neglected you all for a few days, but I have a really good excuse.

You see, I had my appointment in Hamilton with the new neurologist on Wednesday evening and it was a very long and rather intense day.

And it was a real eye opener, in a very good way.

Apparently, I need a benchmark, should have had one 6 years ago and I don't have one. So I'm going to be having some stuff done; a new set of MRIs, a lumbar puncture and some evoked potential testing, then maybe some IV steroids and more chemo if the tests indicate it's a good idea. And not only will I have some strong attraction for needles in my back and arms and electrodes stuck all over me, I'll once more have a fondness for talking on the big white telephone, and a benchmark.

Though, I really don't want to do the chemo again... it chux sux.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...