Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Hallowed be Thy name

Now, if I was a predictable blogger, I would do a post all about Halloween today because today is Halloween. But I'm not that predictable.

Or am I?

What if my predictability was really that I would do the complete opposite when being UNpredictable, and would therefore not post about Halloween. What if it was that I would sense this predictability scented Mobius Strip and already be one step ahead of you and ready to hit the "publish post" button on a piece all about Halloween?

Maybe I'll just stop this post now, and you'll never know whether I was going to mention Halloween or not.

2 comments:

Flattie said...

I knew you were going to say that... Isn't it strange though, that we spend all year warning our kids about stranger danger, then spend one night a year sending them out to actively solicit with menaces.... Bah humbug I say....

Morticia said...

You have a bag of humbugs? Hmmmm yum...


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...