Thursday, September 11, 2008


Children of clay



I find this strangely unnerving, almost like the singing budgie Kylie Minogue, but different. It bothers me on so many levels, perhaps because it's presented in a medium more often associated with childrens' entertainment. Unlike Kylie, whose largest fan base demographic is reputedly middle-aged gay males, according to an item I was reading a few days ago and I can't for the life of me see why that might be. Mind you, it's not hard to become a success when you start with a canvas like this, eh



Remember, nothing succeeds like a budgerigar.

2 comments:

Flattie said...

I watched an interview with Kylie Minogue on Rove tonight. Apparently she is rated as number 2 on the Gay Icon listings.. Interesting huh ?

Morticia said...

Topical bitch, ain't I. FIGJAM.


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...