Friday, September 12, 2008


Adhesions

And now for something completely different...





and



Ok so that one was a bit naff, but this one is different



No post-it notes will be harmed in the execution of our planned practical jokes. We have a little list, but if I told you what's on it I'd have to kill you. The wrong person might read it and fuck it up. I can think of better things to wrap in tinfoil, as well.

I do remember with fondness the one we pulled on Heather at the video shop when we got the assistant Damien to tell H all the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (a.k.a. Hairy Date and Smash Me Moleskin) movies were being recalled and burnt because they were utter crap. I'm sure I can date my first bout of incontinence to that event. So can Shari, she's better at this shit than I am.

See you on the other side of someday. Maybe you are on my list...

PS - Have you been reading those Cheeky Quotes over there <<<<---- ? Some of them are bloody funny.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...