Saturday, April 19, 2008


Hermitically sealed

I have succeeded in creating for myself a new cave. Well, I'm in the process of it; I found a corner computer desk and repainted it dark green; I've bought dark red paint for one wall in the lounge upstairs; I've bought copious quantities of white paint for the rest of the walls and cabinets in the upstairs lounge; lifted the carpet in there and presently have it all nicely set up relax and bathe in the moonlight whilst bombed on clonazepam and caffeine, all washed down with Lion Red and cheese crackers with peanut butter on them and a hot wheat sack.

I thought the peanut butter was a bit OTT too, actually.

But up there, in the dark and the quiet with the stereo pumping through the floor beneath one's feet, one can feel quite paleolithic; I always was partial to furs and hitting things with lumps of wood. But now I have this strange urge to create a painted circular hobbit-front-door type of arrangement on the outside of the double doors at the top of the stairs...

Shhh... was that another marble dropping? Or maybe just the wind ruffling the feathers of a red Norwegian flag, currently growing some 20 foot off the ground in my bamboo...

I wish this fucking clonazepam would stop the spasm in my left leg, I'm so over it all.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...