Friday, December 7, 2007


She wasn't prepared for that!

I went to a web site the other night that needed me to update my Flash Player. Nothing new about that, it's pretty common.

Imagine my surprise on running the installer, after virus checking of course, and finding that Adobe have climbed into bed with Symantec and have included their tripe inside it.



And what's really wrong with THAT picture? It's the nice wee 'tick' in the checkbox next to the "Install free Norton Security Scan with the Shockwave Player" bit.

It is checked by default; very, very bad form *said in a grumpy, growly voice*. Who the fuck in their right mind would have Norton's bloody anything on their computer by choice?


The same day, I was searching for a picnic table on Trade Me and when my search results came back, they looked like this.



Pick what's wrong with THAT one.

Yup, you guessed it, The old man should be highly pissed that not one of the 7 or 8 Honda cars he has owned has come with a picnic table *nod*.

So anyway, when I got to this I was ready for a chuckle. Especially the last few frames.



And while you are lounging in LOTR mode, don't forget to check out The Very Secret Diaries, if you haven't already.

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...