Wednesday, December 12, 2007


MSN in action

She says:
I have had one beer and 3 litebread with peanut butter, but I feel like I need something else
He says:
no u think LOL
She says:
lol
She says:
oh and I have purple hair
She says:
that makes ME speshul
He says:
yes and its good on you
She says:
nooooo Gary Sinise would be good on me
He says:
TMI
He says:
or in your case TMFI
He says:
f is for you specially
She says:
pig
He says:
oink

And you can shut up about his supposed incipient squint, Jamie. You're imagining it.

**swoon**

2 comments:

Flattie said...

Thats not a squint. He's just trying to count the zeros on his paycheck. You see, he's a capitalistic swine.

Morticia said...

He's gorjus and green isn't your colour.

muahahaha


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...