Friday, October 26, 2007


Getting tanked

Well, the year is almost over, dear and gentle readers, with only my birthday (and Tigger's) in not many weeks time and Christmas buying to get out of the way.

Once upon a time, I used to have a party for my/our birthday each year, but for some reason I gave that up some years ago and never even had anything special for my 40th. No-one else bothered, either.

Anyway, with Christmas on a budget approaching, I thought I'd stumble a little Christmas shopping to get myself into the festive mood and the Journal of Unlikely Science held the answer to Adam's Christmas gift...



I also found the answer to mine, a brand new bedroom something like this



but with more gadgets, velvets and toys.

I really will have to win Lotto soon...

No comments:


Gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc - We gladly feast on those who would subdue us ...